Move2Learn At Home
- Order your Move2Learn-At-Home toolkit.
- Check out these fun and instructive videos for tips on using the toolkit.
RunningBrooke created our Move2Learn-At-Home toolkit for these days of the virtual classroom and summer break to help spark focus, squash boredom and bring on the fun! That’s because physical activity has a positive affect on brain function, keeping kids on task and helping bridge any learning gaps.
The toolkit includes an easily assembled “fitness cube” and a fitness poster. Here’s how to use:
- Toss the cube like you would dice and do the exercise that it lands on. Repeat.
- Tape the fitness poster in your home classroom. Choose an activity from the poster when a brain boost is needed. Repeat.
- Grown-ups, check out these fun and instructive videos featuring a 5th grade teacher who loves the program, and get the most out of the toolkit for your child.
- Order yours today.
A Few Tips
- Sprinkle in movement before school lessons begin, every hour or before an especially challenging subject.
- Check out the videos below for both kids and grown-ups for quick and fun ways to get active so you feel better, do better, and learn better.
- Print out your Virtual Learning Brain Boost calendar.
- Check out these additional resources: