Mini-Grants for Teachers
The Mini-Grant application months for the 2018/2019 academic school year are:
• 2018 August, September, November
• 2019 January-February and October-November
Important Notice for ACPS Teachers: As per Alexandria City Public Schools, teachers or program directors will need to provide this ACPS RunningBrooke Mini Grant Summary form to your principal prior to applying for a RunningBrooke grant.
Mini-Grant applications will be online again starting January 1, 2019.
Expectations of Teacher Mini-Grant Partners:
- Define your expected outcomes, how you will measure them, and share this data with RunningBrooke
- Use the grant exclusively for the purpose stated in the proposal
- Provide an update using pictures of your students utilizing funded materials
We look forward to working with you and please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or to schedule a Move2Learn Professional Development Day or Training! You can email us at Grants.
Read more about RunningBrooke’s Move2Learn program here.